Friday 13 September 2013

Behind the Scenes: Ellements Magazine Shoot


In stark contrast to the test shoot with Oyeth, Amanda and Jo, I had the pleasure of working with photographer Carly Wong (who was a few years above me at school, funnily enough).  We are both mad fans of Tim Walker and were full of darkly whimsical ideas for some incredible jewellry and milinnery pieces that had been loaned to Carly.  Jo Shears (another CHS alumnus) of Death and Glory Taxidermy had created a Crow headpiece, and Anathema Designs had some chunky gold and black feather pieces that complimented the rest of the look.

The weekend after the shoot, Carly heard the brilliant news that the shoot is to be featured in Ellements Magazine, in the issue released on the 25th September.



This was also the first outing for my beloved new van, a VW Caddy Maxi. I'll miss the old silver tin can but i've got to the point where I value still being able to feel my limbs after a long journey

We shot at Arnos Vale Cemetery

Hair and Makeup by Sophia Cox 

The Cemetery provided us with a fantastic natural backdrop 
Model Ali Barkley


Crow Headpiece by Death and Glory Taxidermy

No comments:

Post a Comment